Reading Autoblog Plugins/Softwares [WORDPRESS], with some tidbits of advice

outplayed

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 16, 2020
Ultimate Collection of Autoblog Plugins/Softwares (Wordpress)

This thread will be quick, to the point (li'l bit detailed) and full of softwares/plugins.
(Plugins or softwares are basically provided for Wordpress self-hosted blogs, as I don't use blogspot)
(Many of the softwares here, do not have download links with them. In that case, I will urge others to provide with a working and updated download copy.)
(In the last of this thread, an autoblogs_nikhilg.zip file is provided, which includes the softwares/plugins I could find.)
(A Red "X" indicates the software/plugin is not included in the download, as I was not able to find it. Please Share these, if you can!)

1. KEYWORD RESEARCH
--- Get a handy keyword research tool(s) and hunt for some pretty nice micro niches. Get a whole list of around 100 micro niches.
---BEST TWO softwares to use (IMO):
------ Micro Niche Finder (In the Official "DO NOT SHARE" List
:p

) X
------ Market Samurai (You must purchase this, very frequent updates) X

2. HOSTING and DOMAINS
--- I would prefer HostGator Hosting, and try to install blogs on different class-C IPs, especially if you are using mass blog farms.
DO NOT inter-link on subdomains, even if they are hosted on different IPs.

3. MASS INSTALLERS
--- Mass Installers are used to install a whole lotta blog farm in one GO.
--- BEST TWO softwares to use (IMO):
------ http://anonymizeit.com/?http://www.wordpressmassinstaller.com/ X
------ Blogslammer X
------ *** BEST *** Use Fantastico inside Your CPanel
--- PRECAUTIONS:
------ IMO, only setup a maximum of one blog per day. Thats sorta manageable, and healthy for you.

4. BASIC PLUGINS
--- LIST: (Included in PLUGINS folder in autoblogs_nikhilg.zip)
------ Adsense Deluxe - O'course Adsense ads management.
------ Akismet - Spam Fighting.
------ AskApache 404 - Best 404 error page, uses AJAX.
------ Auto Social Poster - Get traffic and backlinks from Social Bookmarking sites.
------ Google Sitemap Generator
------ HeadSpace2 - One of the best TWO SEO plugins + many other features
------ MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer
------ Eli's PingCrawler - Automatically ping other blogs, when you post.
------ Platinum SEO - Another of the BEST TWO SEO plugins.
------ Redirection - Redirect your 404 pages, or redirect your posts to your affiliate sites/links.
------ SEO Automatic Links - Cross-links your blog posts (within a blog)
------ StatPress Reloaded - best Real-time Tracking plugin for your traffic
------ WP-affiliate - automatically create affiliate links inside your posts, or generate CB links for your keywords on-the-fly.
------ WP Database backup - This is MOST Important. If you lost your database, you are finished.

------ Yet Another Related Posts Plugin - boost your pageview, works with RSS too.
------ CPA Redirector - need explanation for this??

5. CONTENT
--- The most important aspect of a blog, the CONTENT (Included in CONTENT Folder, ones which are not are marked with a RED "X"):
--- CONTENT GENERATORS / SCRAPERS
------ Caffeinated Content - old version 3.31, get content from Yahoo Answers (Patched), Articles, or YouTube Videos.
------ YACG - Yet Another Content Generator

------ Wordpress WriteAgain! - One of the BHW members is selling it for $10. Probably the best (just going to purchase it, has real nice reviews)
------ WP Drip Feeder - automatically drips content into your blogs
------ WP VideoTube - Get videos from YouTube, along with comments
------ Unique Content Maker - Not a Plugin, created by some BHW member, Translates articles with the help of GTranslator.
------ Autoblogged - The name says it all

------ WP-o-matic - Fetch content from RSS Feeds, includes option to replace words, which is useless IMO.
------ My Video Blog - Haven't tested it. But Should be Good for Complete Management of Video Blogs.
------ Unique Article Wizard Plugin - Get articles to your blogs, not preferred for Micro Niches.
ENOUGH!!
:D

--- CONTENT SPINNER:
------ WP Spinner - Only Content Spinner I would recommend. X
--- PRECAUTIONS or SUGGESTIONS:
------ Initially, it doesn't matter how much content you generate on the first GO (still try to be low on this), be it 100 post per blog. As Big G indexes blogs slowly. STILL ITS ADVISABLE to generate content slowly, especially one Big G starts indexing your site.
------ IMO, Duplicate content is a Myth, yet its best to be unique.
------ Never update more than 5 posts a day for one blog.
------ Content Creation Frequency and Blog Creation Frequency strongly determines the rate at which your blogs will be de-indexed.

6. MONETIZATION OPTIONS:
--- ADSENSE AND SIMILAR PROGRAMS:
------ Adsense -> Adsense Deluxe (included in PLUGINS Folder)
------ Other than Adsense -> All in one Adsense and YPN (included in PLUGINS Folder)
------ Use Kontera, ContentLink, etc.
--- AFFILIATE Networks
------ WP - affiliate ---> For CB, and others.
------ Any other please share.

7. PROMOTION and SEO:
--- Basic SEO and Social Bookmarking sites:
------ The plugins that were included under BASIC PLUGINS option, generally do the work for you.
------ Yet, if you favour few blogs more than other blogs in your portfolio
:)

use some whitehat or blackhat SEO promotion for it. Dont ask me how? USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!
--- BLOG LINKING
------ Seriously, I have no knowledge on that. Search on BHW how to do this, e.g. what are effective blog farms linking strategy and etc.

8. FINAL PRECAUTIONS:
--- Never use same ad units for all of your autoblogs. Imagine Big G raising his eyebrows for 1000 or more instances of same ad.??
--- Try to make your blog farms growth appear to be organic and smooth. NEVER RUSH or GET DE-INDEXED.
--- Use different Class-C IPs to host blogs.
--- While posting content, try to upload a maximum of 4-6 posts a day.
--- Anything else, I forgot??